ANTHONY J. DORTO, M.D.,
"When experience and credibility
make a difference"
- See Complete Curriculum Vitae
INTRODUCTION: Anthony J. Dorto, M.D. is Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R) with additional training and experience in impairment and disability assessment, Functional Capacilty Evaluation (FCE), Independent Medical Examinations (IME’s), work capacity, work restrictions/limitations, work / job assessment, future medical care needs, etc. Dr. Dorto evaluates and/ or consults regarding individuals with various impairments/disabilities such as spinal and joint pain, gait disorders, paraplegia/ quadriplegia, amputations, peripheral neuropathy, stroke and brain injury, work related injuries, motor vehicle accidents, and musculoskeletal conditions. Licensed to practice in Florida. Able to travel to do IME’s, and other medical evaluations.
- BOARD CERTIFIED, PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND REHABILITATION
- AMERICAN BOARD OF INDEPENDENT MEDICAL EXAMINERS
- FELLOW, AMERICAN ACADEMY OF DISABILITY EVALUATING PHYSICIANS
- CERTIFICATION IN EVALUATION OF DISABILITY & IMPAIRMENT RATING (AADEP)
- CREDENTIALED PAIN PRACTITIONER (AAPM)
- AUTHOR, "COORDINATING REHABILITATION EFFORTS AND THE DISABILITY EVALUATING PROCESS."
- LECTURES ON THE LOCAL, STATE AND NATIONAL LEVELS REGARDING IMPAIRMENT RATING (IME's), DISABILITY DETERMINATION, ETC.
AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION SPINE COMMITTEE, GUIDES TO THE
EVALUATION OF PERMANENT IMPAIRMENT, 5TH EDITION CONTRIBUTOR, 6TH
- "THE GUIDES CASEBOOK", AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION CASE CONTRIBUTOR/CASE REVIEWER, 5TH EDITION JUNE 1999.